- Performs a variety of types of preventative and routine maintenance and repairs, including electrical, mechanical and plumbing. Ensures that all equipment is functioning satisfactorily.
- Support operation of CO2 and fiber optic laser equipment including head and mirror troubleshooting, repair and replacement and setup.
- Arrange for and manage appropriate third-party contractor support, as needed for troubleshooting, repair and rebuilds of laser and robotic equipment.
- Troubleshoot CNC controls/PLC’s
- Develop preventative maintenance programs and carry out plan for Laser and Robotic equipment.
- Troubleshoot and maintain equipment electrical systems with the ability to read and understand complex electrical schematics.
- Perform lockout-tagout procedures on all machines requiring maintenance.
- Record production, repair, and machine maintenance information.
- Participate in the selection and setup of new Laser and robotic equipment.
- Conform to all safety procedures including lockout/tagout, hazard communications and all OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Maintain the work area, machinery and tools in a neat, clean and orderly fashion.
- Follow all safety procedures, rules and guidelines and notifies the HR & Safety Manager of any existing or potential safety issues.
- Participate in and support continuous process improvement. Other duties may be assigned that pertain to the classification
- 5 to 10 years of proven maintenance experience
- Strong Electrical Skills
- Knowledge of CNC Laser Machine