- Ensure lasers can cut at or above specified speeds in sales literature
- Perform R&D related to new materials and cutting technologies
- Troubleshoot laser issues with the manufacture to resolve in a timely manner
- Work with maintenance team and operators to ensure laser is taken care of properly
- Hold regular training classes for operators accommodating all shifts
- Develop innovative procedures and processes for laser operation to gain efficiency.
- Lead root cause analysis activities for laser process
- Serves as the expert for laser technology and is fully capable to explain all machine options and operate all cutting technologies
- Independently organize and conduct persuasive customer demonstrations (Customer shop tours)
- Analyze and generate customer time estimates, provide recommendations for product selection and produce sample parts. Be able to recognize any necessary part design changes and consult with engineering on modifications to make components compatible for manufacturing with Ameritex equipment
- Learn to effectively use offline programming software for all cutting machines
- Regularly attend training and read updates from manufacturers to be an expert in the latest technologies and improvements in equipment.
- Bachelors Degree