- Enter data into the data base from production workflow and compare data with current and historical information.
- Receives production reports and other work order information from various format (hard copy/e-copy) for preparation and entry into the data base.
- Scan and Store all QC Final Documentation.
- Create data packages when needed.
- Verify MTR’s, scan, and store to appropriate place/job.
- Revision control of documents on the shop floor (Sales/Engineering Updates)
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations
- An ERP data entry operator works under the guidance of a senior professional, assisting in the review and periodic update of collected and inputted data and performing computer data entry tasks.
- Ability to transfer large data sets from source documents into ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning ~ like SAP or ECI products)
- Capable of analyzing production and supply chain information and determining correct ways to manage the data and improve reporting functions.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to adhere to time sensitive requirements of the data entry.
- Prefer experience in large scale ERP software.
- SAP or ECI experience a plus but not required.
- Experience in high pace production or manufacturing environment is a plus, but not required.