We are looking for a Shipping Receiving Clerk to join our innovative, fast-growing company. You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities. For all our roles, we provide internal advanced manufacturing training for our state-of-the-art technology and equipment. If you fit this description and you are enthusiastic about our company and its products, let’s meet.
- Maintain accurate inventory, checking daily
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Process receiver paperwork using ERP System
- Pull / stage material for job layouts
- Condense, stay organized to save space
- Reject bad material and ensure every P.O. is on time
- Strong Microsoft and Excel skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- 1 year of experience in an manufacturing production environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
*The employee is an “AT-WILL” employee subject to termination with or without cause or resignation at any time.