- Addresses daily quality concerns and questions
- Troubleshoots manufacturing problems and quality issues
- Work closely with operation teams to ensure process controls are in place and adequate to meet standard requirements
- Ensure any non-conforming product is properly identified, quarantined and communicated
- Examines material or product for surface defects such as crack, pits, and incomplete welds
- Verifies specified dimensions of product or material
- Conduct incoming material inspection, in-process inspection, and final inspection to procedures, specifications, drawings, samples, or illustrations.
- Must be able to follow instructions and work independently
- Cleaning, organizing, and setting up workstations
- Kitting or grouping required parts per job requirements
- Must be able to easily multitask around the shop.
- Experience in manufacturing quality environment
- Tooling experience needed
- Computer capable
- Able to stand, walk, squat, move for 8+ each day