AmeriTex Machine & Fabrication, LLC offers a wide range of metal fabrication services these include:
With two production sheet lasers, we have the capacity to quickly process any thickness from shim stock to 1” thick mild steel or ¾” thick stainless steel and aluminum. Fiber laser technology allows us to cut exotic materials like copper or brass and process thin sheet metal at incredible speeds.
Our Laser Automation System carries 10 pallets of material in a programmable tower and automatically feeds the laser for nonstop efficiency. The system automatically unloads and loads the machine for efficient, accurate, reliable material processing which means fast quality parts for our customers.
Laser Structural Cutting
Our BLM LT8 excels as the most flexible and precise structural cutting machine on the market. Equipped with a tilting head, it allows 3D cutting on all sections, including open and special profiles. It can cut tube diameters from ½” to 8” and a bar weight up to 24Lb/FT.
Due to an efficient automatic loading and unload system, the productivity of the LT8 is unparalleled. The automatic nesting software, combined with the reduced end bar scrap, helps to exploit the available material.
Our CNC Punch/Laser COMBO combines the latest developments in machine, servo-electric punching, and CNC arid laser resonator technologies. The EML K3610NT is a specialist in high-speed production of short-run sheet metal parts, especially those that incorporate forms or extrusions, allowing many parts to be completed in a single setup.
- Efficient manufacturing of parts with minimum setup and maximum machine utilization.
- Single operation allows for minimal part handling and reduced labor costs. Go from purchase order to invoice in one easy operation.
- Combines the advantages off a high speed, servo-electric punch press with the flexibility of up to 4000W of laser power. Can be considered a turret punch press with minimum setup or a laser with high-speed cutting and forming capabilities.
- Significant savings on tooling and improved part turnaround time.
- High speed punching with a servo-electric, direct twin drive system that dramatically increases ram speed and eliminates unnecessary ram motion. High speed laser cutting by utilization of “Hybrid” laser motion system.100″ X-axis can process 8′ sheets without repositioning which reduces process time and improves accuracy.
- Quiet operation with variable ram speed and laser cutting of large holes.
- Virtually eliminates slug pulling with the power vacuum system.
Our Haeger 824 Window Touch hardware machine installs self clinching nuts, studs, standoffs and captive screws quickly and accurately. The auto-feed and color coded touch screen programming system provide quality control and easy operation, visually showing the operator exactly where to install each type of fastener.
NC Pressbrake Forming
Though the use of the latest advances in CNC forming technology we have cut lead times and cost associated with the bending process. We have the ability to process a wide range of material types, thicknesses and sizes. Complex parts can be efficiently and accurately produced utilizing our automatic tool changing pressbrakes. In addition, set up times are reduced across the board by 90% utilizing this new technology.
As a complementary service, we offer light CNC milling and turning services.
With a variety of welding procedures in place our 16 Mig & Tig bays allow us to easily set up for various parts and products. Our 78” reach welding robot allows us to automatically weld large assemblies and small parts with perfect accuracy and quality.
- Today’s most advanced system of high performance coatings, Ameritex offers custom matched colors to your specifications.
- Surface Preparation
Blast Booth with media recovery system
Chemical conversion coatings with dry steam phosphatizing
2 coat / 3 coat wet paint systems
- (2) Booths—12’W x 25’D in dedicated coatings building
- (2) Curing Ovens—12’W x 25’D
Every part we make is modeled in 3D by highly skilled technicians in Solidworks or Inventor 3D. We can import customer models from other software packages, 2D parts from DWG or DXF files, or start from scratch with hard copies or sample parts to be reverse engineered. Regardless of the format, our extensive engineering on the front end helps assure the accuracy and quality of the finished parts.
Contact us to learn more about our laser cutting services.